Sunday

[Blog #2] The Supreme Court

 


Before reading the article about the Supreme Court, I thought the Supreme Court was just a place to deal with difficult cases, and when it dealing cases, it may possible to propose a change of law. The video and the History Channel changed my thought.

 

The Supreme Court is the most powerful court in United State. Things surprise me are the Supreme Court is over all laws of the United States. Also the court has the power to check the government department. Most of the cases the court dealing with have had a great impact about the United State.

 

I leaned that the Supre Court established in 1789. The court should have six justices, lowest of five to highest ten, and set nine justices from 1869 until today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Blog #2] The Supreme Court

  Before reading the article about the Supreme Court, I thought the Supreme Court was just a place to deal with difficult cases, and when it...